Looking to be returned to its original splendor! Built in 1836. This Greek Revival house was built by Col. Joseph Fisk for Boston Company and was one of ten houses that the company, proprietors of Allegan City, ordered that year. Originally near the mill district, it was moved by teams of oxen to this location. Home features Large rooms with pocket doors, fireplace, eat-in kitchen, formal dining, main floor laundry. Carriage house with upper level.